Author: Natasha Conrad
Recipe type: Main
- 1 onion (roughly cut)
- 5 bacon rashers (or 150g ham roughly chopped)
- 2 small zucchini roughly chopped
- 1 (or 130g) cup self raising flour
- 6 eggs
- 150 g cheddar or tasty cheese (roughly cut)
- Mixed / Italian herbs
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 150 degrees Celsius, fan forced.
- Chop onion (or leek) for 2 – 3 seconds on speed 7. Set aside.
- Chop bacon (or ham) for 2 – 3 seconds on speed 5. Set aside.
- Chop Zucchini for 5 seconds on speed 4. Set aside.
- Grate cheese for 3 seconds on speed 8. Set aside.
- Place all ingredients in TM bowl and mix on reverse for 20 – 30 seconds on speed 4.
- Pour into a greased 22 x 30 cm dish and bake for 30 – 60 mins until set and browned.
- Beautiful served with a side salad and some home made relish or BBQ sauce.
Great for parties, picnics and BBQ’s. Lovely cold or hot.