Recipe type: Drink
Very simple lemon syrup concentrate for a wonderfully refreshing drink.
- Peel from one lemon (no pith if possible)
- 3 lemons with peel and pith removed
- 80 – 100g of Rapadura sugar
- Carbonated water (or just water if you prefer)
- Slice, or peel, a very thin layer from the skin of the first lemon and keep this aside, then remove the entire skin and pith from all lemons.
- Add the sugar and reserved thin lemon peel to the Thermomix and chop for 15 seconds on speed 10.
- Add the peeled lemons and a handfull of ice and again chop for 10 seconds on speed 10.
- OK, that’s it.
- Mix 10:1 (or to taste) with carbonated (or flat) water, add some extra ice to your glass and enjoy.
- Store remaining syrup in the fridge.