Hey everyone, it’s the Guy with a simple message. 2014 has been put to bed without any supper…I will not bore you with how it was for me. I cannot and don’t want to revisit some of the things that happened.
I am living “now” and I am going to concentrate on making my life and the life of those around me better in the future 🙂
It’s time for more:
- Listening to others, and I mean really listening (phones down people!).
- Real food, basic foods, nourishing foods (meat, veggies, fats and fruit).
- Mindfulness and meditation.
- Connecting with people, NOT on social media (family, friends, clients and even strangers…that’s where friends come from after all)!
- Simple things (walking in nature, watching the sunset, star gazing or listening to birds)
Time to ditch:
- Toxic chemicals.
- Computers, technology and life distractions.
- Toxic food (all of it has to go…including inflammatory foods such as industrialized seed oils and sugar).
- Toxic people (family, friends and clients) <- Yep, nobody is safe!
Something that I have learned over the past few years, I am what I eat and life is a simple as I make it!
All the best #theguy