- Primal Living update April 2013.
- Chilli Conrad RIP 22/3/2013
- The Many Wonders Of Chocolate
- Chocolate Mousse with Raspberry Cream (Vegan, Dairy, Egg Free)
- Roast Garlic and Porcini Butter – Non Thermomix and Thermomix Instructions.
- Fitness is a dirty word
- Strawberry Cake (Grain Free, Refined Sugar Free, Paleo, Primal)
- Sauerkraut…it’s really good for you!
- Primal Living…..what’s it all about?
- Spicy Pear Celebration Cake
- Gut Health – Heal Your Gut (Part II) | naughtynaturopathmum's Blog on Sauerkraut…it’s really good for you!
- Happy Healthy Easter!!! | naughtynaturopathmum's Blog on Spelt Hot Cross Buns
- Your guide to a Happy, Healthy Easter ! | Natural New Age Mum on Spelt Hot Cross Buns
- Celebration Chocolate Ice-Cream Cake | mamacino on Ferrero Rocher Ice Cream
- Six Healthy Birthday Cakes | Natural New Age Mum on Strawberry Cake (Grain Free, Refined Sugar Free, Paleo, Primal)
Tagsaged pet care almond meal Almonds anesthetic baking Banana bread cat Chilli chocolate competition consumption dairy free dessert Easter easy egg free electricity feline fish frozen gluten free Good Friday healthy ice cream Kwh LED lighting losing a pet Medication Multi-tasking paleo power primal rapadura raw salmon sarcasm snack Spider phobia steamed superfood surgery varoma vegan
Category Archives: Thermomix
Following on from the My Kitchen Rules episode last night, and much debate today on the web, lets talk about chocolate as a savoury ingredient or combined with avocado in something sweet! Have you had chocolate in a savoury dish? … Continue reading
This is a gorgeous raw dessert that is easier to make than it looks and that freezes beautifully. Equally appropriate for a dinner party or for a indulgence all your own! Enjoy! Ingredients Base 65 g raw cashews 15 g … Continue reading
It’s easy, it’s primal and it’s just so tasty! A flavoured butter can work wonders with any dish. This is just one version that we thought you might enjoy. Non Thermomix and Thermomix instructions supplied. 1 head of garlic 30g … Continue reading
A while a go I came across a gorgeous recipe for a brown butter cake that looked and sounded divine. I thought it would be perfect for our own anniversary and set about Thermomixing the recipe. Instead of making the … Continue reading
This cake is gluten free bliss and just perfect for a special occasion. Enjoy! Spicy syrup 350g caster sugar 300ml pear or apple juice 1 lemon, juiced and zested 1 tsp ground cardamom 2 cinnamon quills 6 cloves ¼ teaspoon nutmeg … Continue reading
Making your own cream cheese is so easy that calling it a recipe seems a little fraudulent. Not only is it easy but it’s better for you as it’s been a lot less tampered with than the commercial variety and you know … Continue reading
Print Lemon cordial Author: Stephen Recipe type: Drink Prep time: 2 mins Cook time: 1 min Total time: 3 mins Serves: 8 Very simple lemon syrup concentrate for a wonderfully refreshing drink. Ingredients Peel from one lemon (no pith if possible) 3 … Continue reading
Print Easy Falafel (gluten free options) Author: Tash Recipe type: Main, entree, snack Prep time: 1 min Cook time: 5 mins Total time: 6 mins Serves: 4 This is and easy falafel recipe that tastes great as a side, with … Continue reading
Print White Chocolate & Berry Blondies (Wheat free) Author: Stephen for Natasha Recipe type: Snack, dessert, baking, veggie smuggling Prep time: 10 mins Cook time: 30 mins Total time: 40 mins You can tell it’s that time of year in the … Continue reading
Making a healthier cookie and a healthy cookie recipe – Flourless Peanut Butter and Dark Chocoate Chip Cookies
To say I have an obsession for choc chip cookies is probably a bit of an understatement. I love cookies in all their forms and I really think you can make a cookie that, though it might be a treat, … Continue reading