- Primal Living update April 2013.
- Chilli Conrad RIP 22/3/2013
- The Many Wonders Of Chocolate
- Chocolate Mousse with Raspberry Cream (Vegan, Dairy, Egg Free)
- Roast Garlic and Porcini Butter – Non Thermomix and Thermomix Instructions.
- Fitness is a dirty word
- Strawberry Cake (Grain Free, Refined Sugar Free, Paleo, Primal)
- Sauerkraut…it’s really good for you!
- Primal Living…..what’s it all about?
- Spicy Pear Celebration Cake
- Gut Health – Heal Your Gut (Part II) | naughtynaturopathmum's Blog on Sauerkraut…it’s really good for you!
- Happy Healthy Easter!!! | naughtynaturopathmum's Blog on Spelt Hot Cross Buns
- Your guide to a Happy, Healthy Easter ! | Natural New Age Mum on Spelt Hot Cross Buns
- Celebration Chocolate Ice-Cream Cake | mamacino on Ferrero Rocher Ice Cream
- Six Healthy Birthday Cakes | Natural New Age Mum on Strawberry Cake (Grain Free, Refined Sugar Free, Paleo, Primal)
Tagsaged pet care almond meal Almonds anesthetic baking Banana bread cat Chilli chocolate competition consumption dairy free dessert Easter easy egg free electricity feline fish frozen gluten free Good Friday healthy ice cream Kwh LED lighting losing a pet Medication Multi-tasking paleo power primal rapadura raw salmon sarcasm snack Spider phobia steamed superfood surgery varoma vegan
Category Archives: Furkids
Sadly, we have laid our beautiful furkid Chilli to rest. After looking like he was slowly recovering from recent illness, he unfortunately rapidly deteriorated at the vet following an ultrasound. We had to make the unbearable decision to let him go and he … Continue reading
OK, so we have had a few dramas with out furkids over the years, but some of the most distressing for us is when the boys attack each other or evade us for what to us seems like no reason … Continue reading
Recently the Vet Compounding Pharamcist that looks after Chilli asked if I would write an article on Chilli for her newsletter that she sends out to vets all over Australia. She doesn’t have any other pets like Chilli and really … Continue reading
So we had to rush Chilli the cat back to the vet yesterday morning as he wasn’t eating, couldn’t stand and his breathing hadn’t improved. On arrival we were given the news that we had done all we could do … Continue reading
Wes is back home after a successful surgery. Post anesthetic hyperactivity…Whoa! You’d think if you didn’t have control of your body you’d not attempt jumping or running. So far he’s ended up in his water bowl 4 times, almost pulled … Continue reading
Poor Wes, at the vet for day surgery. A minor procedure that becomes a little more major when you’re a small animal and even more so when you’re over the age of eight. Our biggest worry is his eye condition … Continue reading