- Primal Living update April 2013.
- Chilli Conrad RIP 22/3/2013
- The Many Wonders Of Chocolate
- Chocolate Mousse with Raspberry Cream (Vegan, Dairy, Egg Free)
- Roast Garlic and Porcini Butter – Non Thermomix and Thermomix Instructions.
- Fitness is a dirty word
- Strawberry Cake (Grain Free, Refined Sugar Free, Paleo, Primal)
- Sauerkraut…it’s really good for you!
- Primal Living…..what’s it all about?
- Spicy Pear Celebration Cake
- Gut Health – Heal Your Gut (Part II) | naughtynaturopathmum's Blog on Sauerkraut…it’s really good for you!
- Happy Healthy Easter!!! | naughtynaturopathmum's Blog on Spelt Hot Cross Buns
- Your guide to a Happy, Healthy Easter ! | Natural New Age Mum on Spelt Hot Cross Buns
- Celebration Chocolate Ice-Cream Cake | mamacino on Ferrero Rocher Ice Cream
- Six Healthy Birthday Cakes | Natural New Age Mum on Strawberry Cake (Grain Free, Refined Sugar Free, Paleo, Primal)
Tagsaged pet care almond meal Almonds anesthetic baking Banana bread cat Chilli chocolate competition consumption dairy free dessert Easter easy egg free electricity feline fish frozen gluten free Good Friday healthy ice cream Kwh LED lighting losing a pet Medication Multi-tasking paleo power primal rapadura raw salmon sarcasm snack Spider phobia steamed superfood surgery varoma vegan
Category Archives: A guy
Sadly, we have laid our beautiful furkid Chilli to rest. After looking like he was slowly recovering from recent illness, he unfortunately rapidly deteriorated at the vet following an ultrasound. We had to make the unbearable decision to let him go and he … Continue reading
When it comes to fitness, each to their own in my opinion. Some people enjoy running, going to the gym, crossfit, riding a bike or more extreme things to get the body into shape. To be honest, the guy (me) has … Continue reading
Hi everyone, it’s the Guy here….. Just wanted to update you on my quitting sugar progress. If you have been following the blog for a while now, you will know that I quit sugar in Dec 2011 when I reached … Continue reading
Well we are terribly excited here at A girl, a guy, furkids and food as we have a winner of the ‘The Best of Our Recipe Communities’ cookbook. Our random number generator popped out a number that we cross referenced … Continue reading
Hi everyone, thanks for joining our site and going through our crazy competition to win the “Best of Recipe Community” cookbook featuring Tash’s Rich Chocolate Cake. The winner will be chosen by a random number generator (Geeky). This number will then … Continue reading
Things have been pretty good for us food wise for months…that is, it was…until ANZAC day. I made our traditional Anzac biscuits on Anzac day and we have been paying the price ever since I think. The sugar (along with … Continue reading
A girl, a guy, furkids and food is having its first giveaway! We have in our possession an advanced copy, of the yet to be released, “The best of our Recipe Communities” cookbook from Thermomix ($60AU). This is a gorgeous … Continue reading
This is a very informative and interesting article from not Quite Nigella. Food bank Food Waste @ Not Quite Nigella.
Print Author: Natasha Conrad Recipe type: Main Prep time: 10 mins Cook time: 30 mins Total time: 40 mins Serves: 8 We had this recipe written on an old scrap of paper that is stained with 20 years of use. … Continue reading