- Shocking realisation today!
- Butter in the Thermomix
- Flax Focaccia Bread – gluten free, grain free, dairy free, refined sugar or sugar free
- Lemon Bread (grain free, nut free, dairy free, refined sugar free)
- Primal Living update April 2013.
- Chilli Conrad RIP 22/3/2013
- The Many Wonders Of Chocolate
- Chocolate Mousse with Raspberry Cream (Vegan, Dairy, Egg Free)
- Roast Garlic and Porcini Butter – Non Thermomix and Thermomix Instructions.
- Fitness is a dirty word
- Stephen on Butter in the Thermomix
- Yellowkez on Butter in the Thermomix
- 10 Healthy Muffin Recipes | Natural New Age Mum on Blueberry Muffins…with egg free, dairy free and low gluten options.
- Peta on Shocking realisation today!
- Gut Health – Heal Your Gut (Part II) | naughtynaturopathmum's Blog on Sauerkraut…it’s really good for you!
Tagsaged pet care almond meal Almonds anesthetic baking Banana bread cat Chilli chocolate competition consumption dairy free dessert Easter easy egg free electricity feline fish frozen gluten free Good Friday Grain Free healthy ice cream LED losing a pet Medication Multi-tasking paleo power primal rapadura raw Refined Sugar Free salmon sarcasm snack Spider phobia steamed superfood surgery varoma vegan
Category Archives: A guy
Hi everyone it’s The Guy here. Apologies for the long delay between posts about my lifestyle change to primal / paleo. For those of you that are new to the blog, I started out at 127.8Kg and dropped recently to … Continue reading
Sadly, we have laid our beautiful furkid Chilli to rest. After looking like he was slowly recovering from recent illness, he unfortunately rapidly deteriorated at the vet following an ultrasound. We had to make the unbearable decision to let him go and he … Continue reading
When it comes to fitness, each to their own in my opinion. Some people enjoy running, going to the gym, crossfit, riding a bike or more extreme things to get the body into shape. To be honest, the guy (me) has … Continue reading
Hi everyone, it’s the Guy here….. Just wanted to update you on my quitting sugar progress. If you have been following the blog for a while now, you will know that I quit sugar in Dec 2011 when I reached … Continue reading
Well we are terribly excited here at A girl, a guy, furkids and food as we have a winner of the ‘The Best of Our Recipe Communities’ cookbook. Our random number generator popped out a number that we cross referenced … Continue reading
Hi everyone, thanks for joining our site and going through our crazy competition to win the “Best of Recipe Community” cookbook featuring Tash’s Rich Chocolate Cake. The winner will be chosen by a random number generator (Geeky). This number will then … Continue reading
Things have been pretty good for us food wise for months…that is, it was…until ANZAC day. I made our traditional Anzac biscuits on Anzac day and we have been paying the price ever since I think. The sugar (along with … Continue reading
A girl, a guy, furkids and food is having its first giveaway! We have in our possession an advanced copy, of the yet to be released, “The best of our Recipe Communities” cookbook from Thermomix ($60AU). This is a gorgeous … Continue reading
This is a very informative and interesting article from not Quite Nigella. Food bank Food Waste @ Not Quite Nigella.