- Shocking realisation today!
- Butter in the Thermomix
- Flax Focaccia Bread – gluten free, grain free, dairy free, refined sugar or sugar free
- Lemon Bread (grain free, nut free, dairy free, refined sugar free)
- Primal Living update April 2013.
- Chilli Conrad RIP 22/3/2013
- The Many Wonders Of Chocolate
- Chocolate Mousse with Raspberry Cream (Vegan, Dairy, Egg Free)
- Roast Garlic and Porcini Butter – Non Thermomix and Thermomix Instructions.
- Fitness is a dirty word
- Stephen on Butter in the Thermomix
- Yellowkez on Butter in the Thermomix
- 10 Healthy Muffin Recipes | Natural New Age Mum on Blueberry Muffins…with egg free, dairy free and low gluten options.
- Peta on Shocking realisation today!
- Gut Health – Heal Your Gut (Part II) | naughtynaturopathmum's Blog on Sauerkraut…it’s really good for you!
Tagsaged pet care almond meal Almonds anesthetic baking Banana bread cat Chilli chocolate competition consumption dairy free dessert Easter easy egg free electricity feline fish frozen gluten free Good Friday Grain Free healthy ice cream LED losing a pet Medication Multi-tasking paleo power primal rapadura raw Refined Sugar Free salmon sarcasm snack Spider phobia steamed superfood surgery varoma vegan
Category Archives: Uncategorized
This recipe is a Thermomix conversion for a fabulous flax focaccia bread from Elana’s Pantry. The texture is fabulous, as is the taste, and it cuts and toasts wonderfully well. If you don’t have a Thermomix you can find the … Continue reading
The Guy’s Dad has been making Sauerkraut for a few years now. He has been making it since a trip to Germany gave him a lovely introduction to such a healthy food. Having an abundance of home grown cabbage also … Continue reading
Print Easy Falafel (gluten free options) Author: Tash Recipe type: Main, entree, snack Prep time: 1 min Cook time: 5 mins Total time: 6 mins Serves: 4 This is and easy falafel recipe that tastes great as a side, with … Continue reading
Print White Bean and Almond Dip Author: Natasha Recipe type: Dip Prep time: 1 min Total time: 1 min A deliciously creamy, dairy free dip that is as tasty as it is good for you too! Ingredients 1 garlic clove 60g … Continue reading
Print Salmon and Veggie Pasta for Kids (and adults). Author: Tash Recipe type: Main, snack Cook time: 10 mins Total time: 10 mins Serves: 2 to 4 We usually make this dish when we have found smoked salmon on special…something that the … Continue reading
The old fashioned ice cream scoop (we have two sizes) is one of our favourite utensils in the the kitchen. We use it to transfer muffin mixture and biscuit dough to baking tins and trays. It’s an excellent way to … Continue reading
Gluten free baking powder is quick and easy to make and costs less than buying a commercial brand. Just make sure you buy cornflour made from maize rather than the finely milled wheat variety that masquerades as cornflour (don’t get … Continue reading
Print Quick Chicken Soup With Easy Dumplings Author: Natasha Conrad, Tash0505 Prep time: 2 mins Cook time: 40 mins Total time: 42 mins Serves: 6 We are very fortunate to have a great store across the road that sells roasted, free-range, … Continue reading
A girl, a guy, furkids and food is having its first giveaway! We have in our possession an advanced copy, of the yet to be released, “The best of our Recipe Communities” cookbook from Thermomix ($60AU). This is a gorgeous … Continue reading